[FieldTrip] Data browser trouble

Per Knutsen knutsenpm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 10:43:12 CEST 2016

Hi,
My calls to ft_databrowser([], data) is failing with:

>the input is raw data with 16 channels and 10 trials
>detected   0 visual artifacts
>Error using zeros
>Size inputs must be integers.
>Error in convert_event>artifact2artvec (line 179)
>artvec = zeros(length(artifact), endsample);
>Error in convert_event (line 103)
>   obj = artifact2artvec(obj,endsample);
>Error in ft_databrowser (line 535)
>artdata.trial{1}       = convert_event(artifact, 'boolvec', 'endsample',
datendsample); % every >artifact is a "channel"

I am not certain if this is triggered by a lack of artifacts in my data,
that my data structure is missing information, or that the code does not
allow for "zero artifacts" by design.

Here is my data structure:

data =
           hdr: [1x1 struct]
       fsample: 4800
    sampleinfo: [10x2 double]
         trial: {1x10 cell}
          time: {1x10 cell}
         label: {16x1 cell}
           cfg: [1x1 struct]

My data is loaded through a custom reader as the data format I have is not
supported natively by fieldtrip.

I have succeeded in pre processing the data with ft_redefinetrial() and
ft_preprocessing().

Any ideas?

*Per M Knutsen*
University of Oslo
Dept. of Molecular Medicine, Physiology Sect.
PB 1103 Blindern, NO-0317 Oslo
+47.45103762