[FieldTrip] plotting freesurfer mesh on the mri_aligned.

Darren Price Darren.Price at mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk
Tue Oct 4 18:45:07 CEST 2016

Hi Parham

For a non-linear interpolation onto a regular grid, spm_mesh_to_grid might be ideal (from the spm package of course). I don't have  a working example to hand, but I may be able to dig one out if you can't get it working.

Darren

Dr. Darren Price
Investigator Scientist and Cam-CAN Data Manager
MRC Cognition & Brain Sciences Unit
15 Chaucer Road
Cambridge, CB2 7EF
England