[FieldTrip] Salzburg Mind Brain Annual (SAMBA) Meeting 2017 - Announcement

Gaetan gaetan.sanchez at sbg.ac.at
Tue Nov 29 10:13:24 CET 2016

Dear all,

apologies in advance if you should receive this mail multiple times due
to cross-posting on different lists.

On behalf also of my colleagues and our advisory board, I am happy to
announce the /*Salzburg Mind Brain Annual Meeting*/ (SAMBA) which will
take place on the 13.-14. July 2017.

Confirmed speakers for the upcoming event are:
• Ole Jensen (Birmingham)
• Catherine Tallon-Baudry (Paris)
• Pascal Fries (Frankfurt)
• Tobias Donner (Hamburg)
• Angelika Lingnau (London)
• Sylvain Baillet (Montreal)
• Rosalyn Moran (Bristol)
• Jan Mathijs Schoffelen (Nijmegen)
• Christian-G. Bénar (Marseille)

The workshop will be rather small (~100 participants) to enable lots of
occasion for interactions. You will have the possibility to present a
poster (please indicate while registering, with -at least- a tentative
title. *The participation for SAMBA2017 is free*.

For more information see the workshop website:
https://samba.ccns.sbg.ac.at

Also, prior to the workshop (11. & 12.07) there will be a Fieldtrip
workshop help by Robert Oostenveld and Jan Mathijs Schoffelen. There are
~20 places for this event. *The participation for the Fieldtrip workshop
is for free*.

Registration is on the same site as above. So if you play it smart you
can be part of 2 neuroscience highlights in 2017!

Best,
Nathan

Nathan Weisz
Centre for Cognitive Neuroscience