[FieldTrip] EEG connectivity without averaging over the trials.

Julian Keil julian.keil at gmail.com
Wed May 18 18:59:05 CEST 2016

Dear Maggie,

As connectivity in principle relies on the correlation between trials (very
very very simplified), it's not possible to compute single trial
connectivity.

However, what has been done is taking the single-trial deviance from the
average phase as a measure of connectivity.

See Keil et al 2014, Cerebral Cortex or Hanslmayr et al 2007,
NeuroImage for a description.

Good Luck,

Julian