[FieldTrip] Error in ft_hastoolbox

Cristiano Micheli michelic72 at gmail.com
Wed May 25 15:23:35 CEST 2016

Dear Conrado,
I encountered this error before and it is due to a changed arguments set in
the exist function for one of the latest MatLab versions (I think starting
from 2014a if I remember well).
Which version  of MatLab are you running?

try to apply this change:
if exist(varname) -> if exist(varname,'var')

That should do it
I hope this helped!

Cris