[FieldTrip] FT clusterplot

Hwee Ling Lee hweeling.lee at gmail.com
Mon May 2 12:06:20 CEST 2016

Dear all,

I hope this email finds you well.

I had a statistics results that I would like to use ft_clusterplot to plot
the significant clusters. However, I'm experiencing some difficulties to
specific the configuration.

>From the ft_clusterplot.m, I noticed that the function is able to squeeze
the 3D matrix into a 2D matrix for plotting purposes. My current statistics
results is in "chan-freq-time" dimension, and I was wondering how I could
specific the configuration to select a specific frequency to plot.

Can someone please help?

Or do I have to adjust the statistics results variable manually such that
it has a "chan-time" dimension for plotting?

Thanks!

Cheers,
Hweeling