[FieldTrip] EEG txt files conversion to .Edf

Maité Crespo García maity_winky at yahoo.es
Fri Mar 18 16:48:33 CET 2016

Hi Federica,
when you open the .txt file in notepad, does it have any additional information apart from numeric values? If yes, then you should try another Matlab function for importing the data. If not, then you should find out relevant information, such as sampling rate, time, the labels of the channels, the number of trials, etc. Then, you could build your own data structure inside Matlab and save this file as edf with Fieldtrip.