[FieldTrip] EEG txt files conversion to .Edf

Federica Mauro federica.ma at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 16:12:01 CET 2016

Dear Sarang and Robert,

thank you for youe suggestions.

I've been working on them, but it seems that my main problem is I don't
have an header for my data. And at the moment I don't have any clue on how
to get it.

Basically, when I success in load the data matrix on Matlab, it has the
dimensions of <5192001x5 double>, and this doesn't fit with any format
recognized by Fieldtrip.
Namely, when I try to construct the header with

 hdr = ft_fetch_header(data)

it says: Error using ft_checkdata (line 464)
This function requires raw data as input.

Error in ft_fetch_header (line 32)
data = ft_checkdata(data, 'datatype', 'raw', 'hassampleinfo',
'yes');

Thank you again for any suggestion.

Cheers,

Federica