[FieldTrip] How to plot sourcedata at the cortical surface

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Tue Mar 1 11:02:08 CET 2016

An alternative to Jorn’s suggestion would be to register the source reconstructed data to MNI space, and use the template surface for visualisation.

On 01 Mar 2016, at 10:44, Jörn M. Horschig <jorn at artinis.com<mailto:jorn at artinis.com>> wrote:

Hi Diljit,

I hope you are doing fine.
Have you seen this tutorial, which explains the processing of anatomical data?
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/minimumnormestimate

It’s a somewhat cumbersome work including some freesurfer action.

With best regards,
Jörn
--
Jörn M. Horschig, PhD, Software Engineer
Artinis Medical Systems<http://www.artinis.com/>  |  +31 481 350 980