[FieldTrip] Morphing the single-subject minimum norm estimates into a common standard template mesh with FieldTrip

george michael gmichael_ at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 2 23:15:20 CEST 2016

Dear Fieldtrip Community,

We
 are analysing the ERF with NeuromakElekta data and our goal is to do
group-analysis on the minimum norm estimates corresponding
to the ERF data.

We have combined the use of freesurfer and MNE to segment the individual MRI-images, etc, and create the cortical meshes (subj-oct-6-src.fif).
Coregistration of MRI-MEG data was also done with those tools.

We have used FieldTrip to process the functional data and estimate the minimum norm estimates in the individual subject space.

Does
 somebody have a suggestion for how to morph the single-subject minimum
norm estimates into a common standard template using FieldTrip? (i.e. cortex_8196.surf.gii)

The goal would be to do group analysis in the common space.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Giorgos Michail

Research Assistant