[FieldTrip] User-defined random seed in ft_componentanalysis (runica)

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Mon Jul 11 17:06:23 CEST 2016

Hi Stephen,

The fieldtrip-version of runica (in fieldtrip/external/eeglab/runica) allows for a user-specified setting reset_randomseed, that can be passed on from the higher level function (i.e. ft_componentanalysis). This way the user can pass on a predefined random seed, allowing for deterministic behaviour of runica upon different function calls. This has been changed about a year ago. Time to update your fieldtrip copy?