[FieldTrip] Unsupported data format

Arjen Stolk a.stolk8 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 09:10:45 CEST 2016

Hi Rachel,

What is the error you're receiving, and how are you calling ft_preprocessing?

If the data is in raw format (incl a trial, time and label field), it should theoretically be possible to use ft_preprocessing on it, eg;
cfg = []
cfg ..
data = ft_preprocessing(cfg, raw)

where raw is your data as described above.

Best,
Arjen