[FieldTrip] Unsupported data format

Nakyung Lee rleese12 at berkeley.edu
Thu Jul 14 08:50:42 CEST 2016

Dear FieldTrip community,

My name is Rachel Lee and I'm a research assistant in Prof. Ming Hsu's lab
in UC Berkeley.

We currently have a .Tbk file, a .Tdx file, .tev file, .tsq file to
preprocess and analyze but it seems like those data formats are not yet
supported by FieldTrip.
So, instead of using those raw data files, we've been trying to find a
workaround by transforming them into a .mat file (and casting the .mat file
into a raw datatype in FieldTrip by manually assigning fields to it).
This hasn't been so successful; we've been unable to call ft_preprocessing
because of the lack of a proper header format (which is needed in
ft_read_header, one of the lower level functions that ft_preprocessing
calls).
I've been looking at the codes but been unable to come up with a solution.

Does anyone have a similar experience?
Is there any way to circumvent this issue?
Any type of help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Rachel Lee