[FieldTrip] QuickCap64 layout and PO8

Constantino Méndez Bértolo constantino.mendezbertolo at ctb.upm.es
Tue Jul 19 02:45:04 CEST 2016

Dears,

Sorry if this is silly question or I am doing something wrong.
I have been handled EEG data recorded with a QuickCap64 electrode "helmet".
I had planned to apply QuickCap64.lay present at
/fieldtrip/templates/layouts since ~2012.
When I use "cfg = []; cfg.layout = 'QuickCap64.lay'; ft_layoutplot(cfg)" I
get the following picture (attached)
Seemingly there is no PO8 electrode.
If I explore the structure lay inside "quickcap64.lay" I see there IS PO8
though. I am also able to mulitplotER my data and everybody is there,
including PO8
I am using 20160607 version and this is the same with some 2014 version.
So the question is: *anyone thinks this will poss a problem further on the
analysis?* I think it may be only an "error" (or not that much) with the
visualization
Any ideas what I am doing wrong, or not seeing? (besides PO8 :)
Cheers,

​

--
Constantino Méndez-Bértolo
Laboratorio de Neurociencia Clínica, Centro de Tecnología Biomédica (CTB)

Parque Científico y Tecnológico de la UPM, Campus de Montegancedo

28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid, SPAIN