[FieldTrip] Automatic artifact detection (no rejection)

Robin Kramer kramerrobin92 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 13:45:18 CEST 2016

Hi Steve and Phil,

Thank you, that is exactly what I was looking for. However, it seems as if
it not yet implemented in ft_artifact_threshold(). I see no difference
between the amount of rejected trials. Moreover, the option is not
specified on the reference page, though it is on ft_artifact_eog for
instance. Is that correct?

Best,
Robin