[FieldTrip] Fwd: Identify a window of best correlation between ERP and behavioural data

Harold Cavendish harold.cav89 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 22:24:22 CET 2016

Dear Julian,

thank you for your help so far! I've read the papers and I'm starting to
piece it all together. I've ran into some issues with FieldTrip (hence my
delay) which are still persistent but I don't want to come here with every
problem I encounter so I'm going to give it a couple more days on my own.
My original question has been fully answered and the rest is another matter.

Best wishes,
Harold