[FieldTrip] Applying wPLI to sLORETA-derived sources?

Marta Bortoletto marta.bortoletto at cognitiveneuroscience.it
Mon Jan 4 14:33:44 CET 2016

Dear Community,I have resting-state data obtained by 70-channel EEGrecording. I have calculated EEG sources and obtained estimated signal in 88 Brodmannareas (BAs) by means of sLORETA. Now I would like to measure connectivitybetween these BAs. I have seen that many connectivity measures have beendeveloped in fieldtrip, including the weighted Phase Lag Index (wPLI). Giventhat wPLI estimates time-lagged interdependences, is it appropriate to apply wPLIto sLORETA estimated sources? Thank you for your help! Marta Marta Bortoletto, PhD
Cognitive Neuroscience Section,
 IRCCS Centro San Giovanni di Dio Fatebenefratelli
Via Pilastroni 4, 25125 Brescia, Italy
Phone number: (+39) 0303501594
E-mail: marta.bortoletto at cognitiveneuroscience.it
 web: http://www.cognitiveneuroscience.it/