[FieldTrip] Standard BEM or FEM models for use with 256-electrode EEG data recorded with EGI caps

Cristiano Micheli michelic72 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 16:16:54 CET 2016

Dear Laith,

thanks for your question. You could refer to a factory schematic layout
such as the one in figure 4 of this publication:
http://journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fnhum.2011.00159/abstract

and subsequently use the function ft_prepare_layout to manually track the
points of the custom design on your own (if you dont want to wait for
somebody from the FT to do the same for you).

cfg = [];
cfg.image = 'figure4_layout_256_Frontiers.png';
lay = ft_prepare_layout(cfg);

The following tutorial describes the procedure in more details:
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/layout

Please do not hesitate to get in touch with me for this and other matters.

All the best
Cris Micheli