[FieldTrip] importing data from blackrock

André Bastos andrembastos at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 18:17:58 CET 2016

Hey JM,

I just handed Andreas some code to read in the data to MATLAB using the
openNSx.m (for importing continuous raw data) and openNEV (for spikes and
event codes), and then a Fieldtrip data structure can be created by hand
relative to events of interest or for the whole length of the session.

I know this is probably not the ideal solution from a FT development point
of view, but it's working for us which means also limited urgency to change.

I would be able to eventually work towards a more aesthetically pleasing
solution, especially if Andreas can help!

Cheers,
Andre