[FieldTrip] Time series of sources activation by using LCMV Beamformer

Antonietta Sorriso antonietta.sorriso at uniparthenope.it
Mon Feb 29 10:31:36 CET 2016

Hello,
I am using fieltrip in order to obtain source reconstruction from MEG data.
I succesfully implemented a code that exploit the function ft_sourceanalysis
for performing beamformer. Unfortunately I was not able to obtain the output
I need, i.e. the time series of sources activation. In particular I only was
able to achieve the mean activation value for each source, divided for
frequency bands or not, but I found no way for computing the activation
intensity of each source for each time sample. Is it possible to achieve
such goal via fieldtrip? If yes, which function and which input parameters
should I exploit?

Thanks and best regards
--
Antonietta Sorriso

​Ph.D. Student
​Dipartimento di Ingegneria
​Laboratorio di TLC ed Elaborazione Segnali ed Immagini
​Centro Direzionale di Napoli, Isola C4, Stanze 326-327, lato Sud, piano 3
​80143, Napoli, Italia
e-mail: antonietta.sorriso at uniparthenope.it