[FieldTrip] How to use ft_megrealign before grand average

CRN runna90 at 126.com
Mon Feb 29 10:15:59 CET 2016

Dear all,

My name is Runnan Cao and I am pursuing PhD degree in ShengHe lab in Beijing on vision and cognition science. Currently I am analyzing the MEG data of my

project, which were acquired by CTF-275 system.

I tried to compute average ERF across several subjects but I had trouble in using ft_megrealign before using ft_timelockgrandaverage. The configuration, cfg.template is required when you apply ft_megrealign function. But I am not clear about how to get that template and what kind of information should be contained in it. If I want to constructed the template by averaging the gradiometer positions over multiple datasets, which function should be applied? If it is not too trouble, could anyone provide an example script showing the detail of applying the ft_megrealign function.

Thank you very much and I looking forward to your help any minute.

Best wishes,
Runnan
runna90 at 126.com <mailto:runna90 at 126.com>
Institute of Biophysics,