[FieldTrip] Maxfilter SSS and TF-Plots

Frédéric Roux f.roux at bcbl.eu
Mon Feb 22 20:03:50 CET 2016

Hi Robert,

in your preprocessing, did you use:
cfg.demean = 'yes';

If no then I suggest you take a look at this link:
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/faq/why_does_my_tfr_look_strange

The stripe pattern could result from the DC-offset which gets removed when doing demeaning with the cfg-option.
Try something like this before feeding data into ft_freqanalysis.

cfg = [];
cfg.detrending = 'yes';
cfg.demean = 'yes';
[data] = ft_preprocessing(cfg,data);