[FieldTrip] Maxfilter SSS and TF-Plots

Seymour, Robert (Research Student) seymourr at aston.ac.uk
Mon Feb 22 19:49:25 CET 2016

Dear all,

I've been trying out various cleaning parameters on Neuromag data and importing this into Fieldtrip. I've found that applying SSS to my data results in time-frequency plots with bands of activity at very specific frequencies. Image : http://i.imgur.com/QGma6qm.png. I do not believe it is anything to do with plotting because the lines disappear when I use tSSS with a .9 correlation. Has anybody else experienced this or hypothesise as to the cause of these artefacts?

Many thanks,

Robert Seymour (Aston Brain Centre)