[FieldTrip] Fwd: ASSR and midline activity

Olga Sysoeva olga.v.sysoeva at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 22:44:31 CET 2016

Thank you, Marc!
That was exactly my point - how to differentiate "genuine" ASSR source from
"artificial"...
What other localization method is worth to try?
As for sensor-level data - as you can see in the magnetic field
distribution - the "frontal/midline" cluster might be the results of the
"meeting" of two magnetic field produced by dipoles in the auditory
cortex...
Best Regards,
Olga.