[FieldTrip] phase distribution

Rodrigo Montefusco rmontefusco at med.uchile.cl
Fri Dec 16 13:51:31 CET 2016

Hi Marcel,
Have you tried by using the Hilbert transform present already in matlab,
and extract the "angle" from it. something like x= angle(hilbert(data)); I
think should work.
Consider using a good filter that don't introduce any artifact to your data.

If there are better suggestions, please let us know.

Best

Rodrigo

On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 9:13 AM, Bastiaansen, Marcel <Bastiaansen4.M at nhtv.nl