[FieldTrip] FFT and filtering

Ankan Biswas ankanb06 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 16:33:29 CEST 2016

*Hello Marco,*

I think depending upon the sampling rate, you have set in the recording
equipment, you may have a anti-aliasing filter. And as you don't know what
are the frequency components in your signal before doing a fft, you may do
a fft on the raw data which will give you the frequency components and then
take the mean of the amplitude of the frequencies of the band you are
interested in. Please correct *fieldtripers* if I am wrong.

Thanks,

Ankan