[FieldTrip] fieldtrip for Mac

shu xiaokang xkshu at outlook.com
Mon Aug 8 12:19:56 CEST 2016

Hi, Anna

Thanks very much! It really works to add the code ‘cfg.colormap=‘jet’’, the default colormap on my mac has been set to ‘parula’.

Shu
在 2016年8月8日,下午5:44,Anna Wieczorek-Taraday <anna.wieczorek.taraday at gmail.com<mailto:anna.wieczorek.taraday at gmail.com>> 写道:

Hi Shu,
If I understood correctly, you would you topoplot to be 'blue-yellow-red' instead of being 'blue-green'?
If that is the case, you should specify the colormap in configuration structure when drawing figure (probably your default colormap on MacBook is set to 'parula' and the one on Win is 'jet').
try this:

cfg.colormap = 'jet'

and here you can find some more info about colormaps in Matlab: http://nl.mathworks.com/help/matlab/ref/colormap.html

Good luck,
Anna

Hi,

I have met a problem when I was using fieldtrip to plot a topography with my macbook. Detailly, the colors of topographies drawn (using ft_topoplotTFR) with macbook are different from that drawn with windows (as attached figures). Actually, the pictures drawn with macbook are really ugly. Anyone know how to solve the problem?

Shu<Mac.png><Win.png>