[FieldTrip] The compartment nesting cannot be determined

pooneh baniasad pooneh.baniasad at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 11:40:43 CEST 2016

Dear FieldTrip community,

I'm Pouneh baniasad and I'm working with FieldTrip due to my thesis.
I've just read the conversation with this title in the FieldTrip listing
mail but it didn't answer completely.
I segmented the "Subject01.mri" into four slices as
{'gray','csf','skull','scalp'}. After preparing mesh when I wanted to use
ft_prepare_headmodel i got this error: "The compartment nesting cannot be
determined". Furthermore I use BEM method for calculating. My nesting
matrix and numboundries are as follows:
numboundaries = 4
nesting = [0, 0, 1, 1; 0, 0, 1, 1; 0, 0, 0, 1; 0, 0, 0, 0]
​I know the nesting matrix is not correct but don't have any idea what
should i do.

--
Bests

Pouneh Baniasad