[FieldTrip] Constrain Source solution space

Nakhnikian, Alexander Alexander_Nakhnikian at hms.harvard.edu
Thu Aug 4 20:25:38 CEST 2016

Hello All,

I'm trying to constrain my source space to gray matter and I found suggestions for how to do this on the FAQ: http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/faq/can_i_restrict_the_source_reconstruction_to_the_grey_matter

[http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/_media/logo-share.png]<http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/faq/can_i_restrict_the_source_reconstruction_to_the_grey_matter>

faq:can_i_restrict_the_source_reconstruction_to_the_grey ...<http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/faq/can_i_restrict_the_source_reconstruction_to_the_grey_matter>
www.fieldtriptoolbox.org
Yes, there are two strategies you can use. You can either make a regular 3D grid spanning the whole brain in which only grid locations in grey matter are considered ...

The problem is that I cannot figure out how to actually do this. For example, I don't see options in ft_sourceanalysis for inputing segmented mir with the tissue types of interest, now for giving the program an anatomic mask. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Alexander