[FieldTrip] FEM using Simbio

Cristiano Micheli michelic72 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 17:36:37 CEST 2016

Hi Rajat

My guess is that the orientations of your hexahedrons are not correct.
According to a low-level file's internal rules, elements' orientations have
to abide strict rules (not sure what exactly the contraints are in this
case though...).
I had same problems when for example the triangular boundaries used to
define the 3d hexahedral mesh were not topologically correct, to start with.
Admittedly this approach requires a lot of technical expertise.
Can I ask you what do you need a FEM model for?

Regards
Cris Micheli