[FieldTrip] Averaging 4D spatio-temporospectral data (trials x channels x frequencies x time)

Maité Crespo García maity_winky at yahoo.es
Tue Apr 12 13:43:45 CEST 2016

Hi Ronny,
try the ft_freqdescriptives. In this tutorial  (http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/cluster_permutation_freq) it says you can do it.
Best,Maite

cfg = [];
freqFIC_planar_cmb = ft_freqdescriptives(cfg, freqFIC_planar_cmb);

    El Martes 12 de abril de 2016 12:12, Ronny Ibrahim <ronny.ibrahim at mq.edu.au> escribió:

  <!--#yiv0867918924 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}-->Dear Fellow fieldtrip users,I was wondering whether there is any function which let's me to average my  4D (trials x channels x frequencies x time) time-frequency structure along the trials dimension. I have tried to look into ft_freqgrandaverage function but it won't let me do it. I had set the keeptrials configuration to 'yes' with the aim of representing my data in the relative percentage change format by using the ft_freqbaseline to represent my data in the 'relchange' (percent change format) in which I would like to average.
Many thank's in advance for your kind help.
Kind Regards,
Ronny