[FieldTrip] Aligning electrodes to template head model

Wu, Jia jia.wu at yale.edu
Wed Sep 16 17:59:17 CEST 2015

Helen,
I ran your code and it seemed to work with the mri and headmodel I have. I looked back at the picture you sent originally. It looks like the electrodes were aligned (before alignment, the tip of the head is facing upwards, after alignment with the mri provided by the wiki it points to the right), but the headmodel is not plotted correctly. The headmodel needs to be driven from mri. You can double check the headmodel, which is standard_bem in your code.
-jia