[FieldTrip] data browser looking for missing cfg.headerformat

Steph Bickel bick35 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 08:15:13 CEST 2015

Hi Stephen,

thanks for your response, and for spelling my name right :)

The call to ft_read_header happened in the call to ft_databrowser, it wasn’t directly called by me.

But, in the meanwhile, I get passed that point when calling the data browser with cfg.dataset instead of cfg.datafile.

However, I have a new error (see below). The data I am trying to plot is just continuous data that I did not perform any artifact rejection on.

would you have an idea what’s going on?

Thank you!

Stephan

cfg=[];
cfg.continuous = ‘yes’;
cfg.demean = ‘yes’;
raw = ft_preprocessing(cfg,filename)

>> cfg=[];
cfg.viewmode = 'vertical';
cfg.continuous ='yes';
% cfg.dataset = edf ;
ft_databrowser(cfg,raw)
the input is raw data with 105 channels and 1 trials
detected   0 visual artifacts
Error using zeros
Size inputs must be integers.

Error in convert_event>artifact2artvec (line 179)
artvec = zeros(length(artifact), endsample);

Error in convert_event (line 103)
    obj = artifact2artvec(obj,endsample);

Error in ft_databrowser (line 511)
artdata.trial{1}       = convert_event(artifact, 'boolvec', 'endsample', datendsample); % every artifact is a "channel"