[FieldTrip] FieldTrip version

Jörn M. Horschig jorn at artinis.com
Mon Sep 7 09:59:11 CEST 2015

Dear Francois,

it works fine for me:
>> cd fieldtrip\
>> ft_defaults
Warning: FieldTrip is not yet on your MATLAB path, adding C:\Users\Jörn\Documents\MATLAB\fieldtrip
> In ft_defaults at 88
>> [a, b] = ft_version

a =

r10653

b =

C:\Users\Jörn\Documents\MATLAB\fieldtrip

Did you call ft_defaults before trying to use ft_version?

Best,
Jörn
--

Jörn M. Horschig, PhD, Software Engineer
Artinis Medical Systems  |  +31 481 350 980