[FieldTrip] FieldTrip version

François Tadel francois.tadel at mcgill.ca
Fri Sep 4 17:17:31 CEST 2015

Hello,

We're currently writing wrappers to call FieldTrip functions from the
Brainstorm pipeline editor.
For bookkeeping, we would like to save in the database the version of
FieldTrip that was used to create the files.

I'm having trouble with the function ft_version:
     >> [ftver, ftpath] = ft_version
     Reference to non-existent element of a cell array.
     Error in ft_version (line 155)
             rev = rev{1}{1};

The file signature.md5 contains the following text:
     <title>301 Moved Permanently</title>
     </head><body>
     <h1>Moved Permanently</h1>
href="http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/signature.md5">here</a>.</p>

How can I get the version of FieldTrip in a reliable way?

Thanks,
Francois

--
François Tadel, MSc
MEG / McConnell Brain Imaging Center / MNI / McGill University