[FieldTrip] many ICA components looking the same

Vitoria Piai v.piai.research at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 18:28:59 CET 2015

Hi all,

Just adding this info for the sake of completeness. Thanks, Arjen, for
clarifying it!

As I suspected, it's *really* not a good idea to use ft_regressconfound
before ICA. In fact, this function should be used only at the very
latest stages of your analysis, either just before doing stats, or by
incorporating the approach in the stats itself.

Vitória