[FieldTrip] many ICA components looking the same

Vitória Piai v.piai.research at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 19:01:32 CET 2015

hi Steve,

Thanks, sounds like a very reasonable explanation.
I'm wondering whether I could use Arjen's correction for head movement
prior to ICA decomposition, but I can imagine there would be problems
with doing the regression first... I'll ask Arjen what he thinks and
post it here - if he doesn't see this before I see him again - but I'd
be curious to hear what you think as well.

Thanks a lot!
Vitoria