[FieldTrip] error when creating head model in tutorial

Cesar Caballero c.caballero at bcbl.eu
Mon Oct 26 20:50:17 CET 2015

Dear all,

I'm doing the tutorial to create the head model for EEG with my own nifti dataset.
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/headmodel_eeg

When I try to create the head model, I have the following error:

>> cfg  = [];
>> cfg.method = 'dipoli';
>> vol = ft_prepare_headmodel(cfg, bnd);

Illegal right hand side in assignment. Too many elements.

Error in ft_datatype_source>fixpos (line 337)
    source.pos = source.pnt;

Error in ft_datatype_source (line 110)
    source = fixpos(source);

Error in ft_checkdata (line 233)
  data = ft_datatype_source(data);

Error in ft_prepare_headmodel (line 193)
  data = ft_checkdata(data, 'hasunit', 'yes');

I'd be pleased if anyone could point me out to the reason of the error.
Thanks in advance for your time.

Best wishes,
Cesar

Cesar Caballero