[FieldTrip] field trip

Stephen Politzer-Ahles stephen.politzer-ahles at ling-phil.ox.ac.uk
Sun Oct 25 13:04:26 CET 2015

It sounds like you want to do real-time analysis; does this link help?
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/getting_started/realtime

You can also read the general tutorials information:
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/introduction
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/walkthrough
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial

Beyond that, it's going to be hard for anyone to give you more detailed
help unless you can explain more specifically what you are looking for,
what you have read on the site so far, and what about it is lacking.

Best,
Steve

---
Stephen Politzer-Ahles
University of Oxford
Language and Brain Lab, Faculty of Linguistics, Phonetics & Philology
http://users.ox.ac.uk/~cpgl0080/

Message: 1