[FieldTrip] Automatized artifact rejection in FT

Ricarda Braukmann r.braukmann at donders.ru.nl
Wed Nov 18 14:41:56 CET 2015

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the quick reply, this is really helpful.
I will try your suggestion for number three.

Regarding the second criteria, we indeed want to exclude changes of more
than 3uV between t and t+200ms.
So if you have any suggestion of how we might be able to implement this as
well, that would be great!

Thanks!
Ricarda

Email: r.braukmann at donders.ru.nl