[FieldTrip] How to obtain all trials data?

Stephen Politzer-Ahles stephen.politzer-ahles at ling-phil.ox.ac.uk
Thu Nov 5 12:06:26 CET 2015

Hello Reo,

What was the format of the timelock data structure you supplied to
ft_sourceanalysis()? i.e., when you called ft_timelockanalysis() to create
the timelock structure earlier, did you also use cfg.keeptrials='yes'
there? If not, then your timelock structure would be an average (rather
than all trials), and thus the source data you get would also be averaged
across trials.

Best,
Steve

---
Stephen Politzer-Ahles
University of Oxford
Language and Brain Lab, Faculty of Linguistics, Phonetics & Philology
http://users.ox.ac.uk/~cpgl0080/