[FieldTrip] what should i do between two stimulations P300 speller

Llera Arenas, A. (Alberto) a.llera at donders.ru.nl
Fri May 22 17:34:25 CEST 2015

Hi
Hereby some starting points:

I first would recommend reading the following paper:
Single-Trial Analysis and Classification of ERP Components – a Tutorial.

You can download it for free at
http://doc.ml.tu-berlin.de/bbci/publications/BlaLemTreHauMue10.pdf

If you want more, check for example: Interactions between pre-processing and classification methods for event-related-potential classification: best-practice guidelines for brain-computer interfacing.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23250668

a free pre print of this last one is available at research gate
http://www.researchgate.net/publication/234112682_FarquharHill_ERP_Classification_Best_Practice_Author_Pre-print

Good luck

Alberto Llera