[FieldTrip] cluster-based permutation test on WPLI

Cristiano Micheli michelic72 at gmail.com
Sat May 16 16:17:25 CEST 2015

Dear Zsolt
I experienced difficulties and encountered many pitfalls along the way too.
What exactly will your metric be? wPLI of post onset versus baseline
difference/ratio? wPLI difference of the two conditions? Do you common
average re-reference your data before?
The statistics that you will use will depend on your design. I would
personally try a non-parametric design where you shuffle the index of the
trials of one condition (if you do wPLI1-wPLI2) and consider the proportion
of iterations exceeding the measured wPLI difference. Please consider
though that both conditions should have the same number of trials.

Could you attach the programming attempts that you tried so far together
with the exact error outputs?

I hope this helps so far.
Cris Micheli