[FieldTrip] RA Position Open

Greg Simpson greg at think-now.com
Sat May 23 02:11:58 CEST 2015

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to announce an opening for a Research Associate (see ad below).

Please spread the word.

Thank you,

Greg

Research Associate – Cognitive Training

Think Now Incorporated is seeking a research associate to work on a NIMH
funded project testing the effects of mobile software training on attention
in adults with ADHD. Duties will include recruiting, screening and testing
(both behavioral tests and EEG tests) of adults with ADHD, before and after
they train their attention with the mobile software. We are seeking
candidates with direct hands-on experience in conducting
cognitive/psychological tests or related experience. Experience with
collecting EEG data is not required but would be great.  Also, experience
with MatLab and statistical packages such as SPSS would be a plus. We
prefer strongly self-directed individuals with great people-skills to take
on this work.

The position reports directly to Greg Simpson, Ph.D., a cognitive
neuroscientist and Chief Scientific Officer of Think Now. Think Now is
located in San Francisco and our research partners for this effort are
located at UCLA in Los Angeles. Candidates need to be located in the Los
Angeles area.

Think Now is focused on creating solutions for the diagnosis and
amelioration of neurological disorders with a focus on attention and its
control.  Please send your CV to jobs at think-now.com with a letter
describing your prior experience with conducting studies with adults (and
any EEG experience) and your reason for being interested in this position.

Gregory V. Simpson, Ph.D.
Think Now, Inc.