[FieldTrip] no red color for ft_multiplotTFR

Jörn M. Horschig jorn at artinis.com
Thu Jun 4 08:57:22 CEST 2015

Dear Mante,

most likely you are using a Matlab version >2014a. Mathwork changed the
default colormap to Parula instead of Jet, see:

http://blogs.mathworks.com/steve/2014/10/13/a-new-colormap-for-matlab-part-1
-introduction/

You can change the colormap by using the ‘colormap’ command in Matlab, or if
I recall correctly, also set cfg.colormap= ‘jet’ (which is doing the same
within the ft_ function)

Best,

Jörn

--