[FieldTrip] Source localization of MEG resting state data

Tzvetan Popov tzvetan.popov at uni-konstanz.de
Tue Jun 2 10:37:09 CEST 2015

Hi MK CHOE,

Q1; please call ft_sourcedescriptives before ft_sourceinterpolate or cfg.keeptrials = ’no’; during the call to ft_sourceanalysis.
      What do you mean by “weird output”?
Q2; If you think of GOF and the like, not really. Sometimes one can take the scalp topography into account and compare the sensor and source level outputs.
      One way to go is also to split the continuous data into high and low signal pseudo epochs and make a beamformer contrast on the high and low power.
How to do so is illustrated here: http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/networkanalysis

Good luck,
Tzvetan