[FieldTrip] Warning: Function isequaln has the same name as a MATLAB builtin.

Narendra Kumar narendra.linguistics at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 19:07:51 CEST 2015

Dear fieldtrip users,

I am very new to fieldtrip. I've just installed the toolbox on MATLAB
2015a. After installing fieldtrip toolbox as I launch MATLAB, I receive the
following warning:

* Warning: Function isequal​n​ has the same name as a MATLAB builtin. We
suggest you rename the function to avoid a potential name conflict.*

When I looked into the fieldtrip folder, I found isequaln.m file in
fieldtrip-2015022\compat folder, which is same function as it is in
matlabroot. When I tried to rename it I got another error. So please let me
know what should I do to get rid of this warning message.

Thanks & Regards,

Narendra Kumar
Research Scholar
Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar
Punjab, India - 140001
Contact No.:- +91-8968945650
Homepage:- https://www.sites.google.com/site/narendraiitrpr/