[FieldTrip] Importing .ses files

Debora Desideri deb.desideri at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 22:55:06 CEST 2015

Dear Ingrid,
the most straightforward way to read NeurOne data in Fieldtrip is to export
them in .eeg format from NeurOne itself. If I remember well you can do that
going to results, choosing the dataset you want to export and then  the
option "Export Brain Products" (or something like this, I cannot check it
right now, but you should find it easily).  The .eeg format is supported by
Fieldtrip and everything should work smoothly
Hope this help :)
Good luck with your research
Best
Debora