[FieldTrip] Single trial baseline correction issues

Eelke Spaak eelke.spaak at donders.ru.nl
Wed Jul 22 09:56:39 CEST 2015

Hi Jennifer,

Your code should work fine; ft_freqbaseline should support
trial-resolved data. If you look at size(TFRall.powspctrm) both before
and after the baseline correction, does it change? (It should not.) If
it does, could you post the TFRall output of ft_freqanalysis (so
*before* ft_freqbaseline) on e.g. Dropbox and send me a link?

Best,
Eelke