[FieldTrip] Connectivity comparison across conditions

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Thu Jul 9 12:23:47 CEST 2015

Hi Jose,

1.
I want to perform this analysis intra-subject.
I have a plv value for the elctrode combination 1&2 at 30Hz for condition 1, and another value for condition 2 (they both have 80 trials)
Not sure I understand what you mean by permuting the trial labels and what I would do with the obtained values.

See:

Maris E., Schoffelen J.M., Fries P.Nonparametric statistical testing of coherence differences.<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?Db=pubmed&Cmd=ShowDetailView&TermToSearch=17395267> J Neurosci Methods. 2007 Jun 15;163(1):161-75.

2.
Also, is it not possible to do this along time?

Yes, in principle one could compute a time-resolved PLV. This should be done with cfg.method = ‘mtmconvol’, in ft_freqanalysis.

Jan-Mathijs